Thank you for making this wonderful game and I'm honored and grateful to continue playing :D
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A murder mystery text simulation / visual novel hybrid
After downloading a suspicious messaging app, you are connected to a mysterious girl from an alternate universe in 2027. Together, you explore Vistine Academy, a prestigious all-girls boarding school famous for its advanced AR technology. Life here seems incredible at first glance, perfect even. With just one small catch...
Never break the 10 rules of Vistine Academy.
- Play as yourself: They don’t know who you are, but one thing is for certain. You are at the centre of this mystery.
- Rules are made to be broken: Discover the truth behind the 10 rules, investigate the series of unfortunate happenings, or just sit back and do nothing as the students suffer, not judging.
- Words have consequences: What you say will change your relationship with the characters, and possibly even determine their ultimate fates.
- Secrets and mysteries: Collect photos and audio logs while you get to know the girls of Vistine Academy. With enough trust, they will let you in on their little secrets. Sometimes, the secrets will find you instead.
- Multiple endings: Can you expose the true mastermind behind the gruesome events? How many will perish because of your choices?
Remember, be careful of who you trust.
FREE DEMO OUT NOW
Devalus here, the solo developer behind Speak Lies. The game is currently in development and I'd love to know what you think about the demo! 😊 Feel free to come hang out with me on Discord.
|Updated||26 days ago|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Simulation|
|Tags||2D, Anime, Horror, Mystery, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Newsletter, Discord|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i loved the demo! was so sad when it ended.
Can't wait for the full game to be out i really want to know what happened!!
I absolutely loved this! Cant wait for the next update!
omg this game is cute and scary.
Speak Lies is really fun and the 'ritual' was great. I love the personalities of the characters. Going through the background of the characters and the school is a little tedious, but the moments where you learn more about the what and why of the game keeps you going. You can check out my video of it below:
I'm glad you had fun :D Yes I've had multiple comments about the campus tour being long and tedious, will be changing that in the next update!
An amazing game!
Something I didn't understand:
When I ended the demo, the screen said "free demo part 1 of 2". Is it because the second part is coming, or did I make the wrong choice somewhere and didn't get to see part 2?
Yes that meant the second half of the free demo is still in development and will be releasing in November:) All choices will lead to that screen!
Great demo, just enough to make you want more! Can't wait until the November update, it's definitely got a spot on the top of my list and will also be uploaded to my Youtube channel for all that's interested!
I’m glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for making a playthrough, it was very fun watching your reaction XD
one of the best demos i've ever played !!! i'm so excited for the full game !! <333
Aww thanks for saying that <3 Working towards a big update for end of November, hope you will be playing that too :)
looking forward 2 the full game!! :D